We provide a five-step process where we work with your management team to evaluate your strategic direction. We help you create strategies that align with your vision, mission, and values and result in increased revenue and profitability.
The outcome is a plan that can be implemented immediately. We can help you implement, or give you guidance to implement on your own.
- Assessment: Prior to the retreat, we will send you surveys or questionnaires to complete in advance.
- Evaluation: We analyze your current situation by evaluating the data. Our preliminary conclusions will create the starting point for the retreat.
- SWOT analysis: During Day One, we review the data from the pre-retreat assessments. We develop an analysis of your organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and strengths (SWOT).
- Collaborative brainstorming and idea generation: We facilitate a brainstorming session where you generate as many ideas as you can to move forward.
- Synthesis: On Day Two of the retreat, we cluster the ideas, focusing on the core strategies that emerge from the prior day’s idea generation and brainstorming.
We prepare an operating plan for the coming year based on the output from the retreat. This includes specific recommendations for the first 90 days.
If you are interested in more information, please email us. We will arrange a complimentary call with you to see whether this process is a good fit for your organization.