- The difference was dramatic. [The participants] utilized what they learned and created a striking contrast to those who didn’t attend the training.
Senior Manager, 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Once again, you delivered an outstanding presentation…you have helped all of our attendees move one step closer to meeting and exceeding their business goals.
CEO, TTI Performance Systems
- I found your practical approaches and straightforward style to be extremely effective and beneficial.
Director, International Tax Services, Ernst & Young
- Lisa is intelligent, funny, highly empathetic, and hard-nosed when she needs to be. In short, an excellent coach.
Vice President, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- “Because of your efforts, we successfully completed Phase One of our Fan M*A*G*I*C program at Shea Stadium …thank you for your enthusiasm and expertise.”
Director of Marketing, New York Mets
- perform at a higher level than their counterparts and competitors.
- achieve both personal and professional growth, which leads to growth for their organizations.
- operate with the highest integrity.
- attract enviable talent to their teams and companies.
- enjoy more wins, and share successes graciously.
Read examples of why we were hired, how we helped, and what happened as a result of working with us:
Organizational Culture and Values
Board Facilitation/Management Retreats
Is the World of the 9 to 5 Office Dead?Recently, CNBC and Catalyst released a report, “The Great Work/Life Divide: How employee desire for flexibility and employer concern is
Self-Reflection for Greater Self-AwarenessPeriodically I write about self-awareness and based on some recent experiences and conversations, it seemed like a good time to
Women and BurnoutBeginning in 2015, LeanIn.org and McKinsey have conducted annual comprehensive studies of women in the corporate workplace. The most recent
Does Your Company Have a Foundation of Trust?I’ve been part of several conversations recently where trust issues have surfaced. Some have been positive, reflecting leaders who understand
Pace YourselfDo you ever feel like a crazy lunatic as you try to accomplish way too many things at once? Of
Engagement, Appreciation and GrowthContinuing our theme of employee engagement, consider the correlation between engagement and appreciation. People want to be appreciated and acknowledged
Do you think of yourself as a leader?
Leadership starts with a mindset, not a title. Leaders influence. They share keen insight. They command respect without demanding it. Leaders inspire achievement of successful outcomes, whether leading people, projects, or processes. You’ll relate to the real-world vignettes in this book as they represent typical challenges leaders face as they navigate the wilds of the workplace.
Leadership Reflections is an unusual volume that should be on the desktop of every manager and leader, particularly in a corporate environment, but it would be helpful in any situation. -Manhattan Book Review
Meet The Team
Dr. Lisa Aldisert Founder / CEO
Dr. Lisa M. Aldisert is an internationally recognized business advisor, trend expert, speaker and author. She is president of Pharos Alliance Inc., an executive advisory firm specializing in strategic planning, organizational and leadership development for entrepreneurial organizations.
Nichole MacDowell PR Director
Nichole manages our public relations, placing Lisa's thought leadership in the media, and coordinating all of our communications efforts. She has spent her entire career in the PR arena and loves building relationships.
Laura Shell Digital Media Manager
Laura is a talented Digital Media Manager who takes care of our website, streamlines social media posting, and helps out with all things digital. She has a background in graphic design, fashion design and illustration.