- The difference was dramatic. [The participants] utilized what they learned and created a striking contrast to those who didn’t attend the training.
Senior Manager, 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Once again, you delivered an outstanding presentation…you have helped all of our attendees move one step closer to meeting and exceeding their business goals.
CEO, TTI Performance Systems
- I found your practical approaches and straightforward style to be extremely effective and beneficial.
Director, International Tax Services, Ernst & Young
- Lisa is intelligent, funny, highly empathetic, and hard-nosed when she needs to be. In short, an excellent coach.
Vice President, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- “Because of your efforts, we successfully completed Phase One of our Fan M*A*G*I*C program at Shea Stadium …thank you for your enthusiasm and expertise.”
Director of Marketing, New York Mets
- perform at a higher level than their counterparts and competitors.
- achieve both personal and professional growth, which leads to growth for their organizations.
- operate with the highest integrity.
- attract enviable talent to their teams and companies.
- enjoy more wins, and share successes graciously.
Read examples of why we were hired, how we helped, and what happened as a result of working with us:
Organizational Culture and Values
Board Facilitation/Management Retreats
Are You a Good Boss?A recent episode of The McKinsey Podcast focused on how a boss has a direct impact on health, happiness, and
Take a SnapshotThe first quarter has come and gone and if you haven’t already done so, it’s a good time to take
Overcoming Blind SpotsHave you ever noticed when someone seems clueless about how he is perceived by others? This inevitably results in breakdowns
State of Workplace MoralePeople seem to be chomping at the bit to “return to normal”, even though things are still far from normal.
Spring InventoryOne of the consequences of working remotely during the pandemic is that some of your management skills may have eroded.
Wellbeing and EngagementGallup recently published an article, “The Wellbeing Engagement Paradox of 2020.” They report that in contrast to more normal times,
Do you think of yourself as a leader?
Leadership starts with a mindset, not a title. Leaders influence. They share keen insight. They command respect without demanding it. Leaders inspire achievement of successful outcomes, whether leading people, projects, or processes. You’ll relate to the real-world vignettes in this book as they represent typical challenges leaders face as they navigate the wilds of the workplace.
Leadership Reflections is an unusual volume that should be on the desktop of every manager and leader, particularly in a corporate environment, but it would be helpful in any situation. -Manhattan Book Review
Meet The Team
Dr. Lisa Aldisert Founder / CEO
Dr. Lisa M. Aldisert is an internationally recognized business advisor, trend expert, speaker and author. She is president of Pharos Alliance Inc., an executive advisory firm specializing in strategic planning, organizational and leadership development for entrepreneurial organizations.
Nichole MacDowell PR Director
Nichole manages our public relations, placing Lisa's thought leadership in the media, and coordinating all of our communications efforts. She has spent her entire career in the PR arena and loves building relationships.
Laura Shell Digital Media Manager
Laura is a talented Digital Media Manager who takes care of our website, streamlines social media posting, and helps out with all things digital. She has a background in graphic design, fashion design and illustration.