- The difference was dramatic. [The participants] utilized what they learned and created a striking contrast to those who didn’t attend the training.
Senior Manager, 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Once again, you delivered an outstanding presentation…you have helped all of our attendees move one step closer to meeting and exceeding their business goals.
CEO, TTI Performance Systems
- I found your practical approaches and straightforward style to be extremely effective and beneficial.
Director, International Tax Services, Ernst & Young
- Lisa is intelligent, funny, highly empathetic, and hard-nosed when she needs to be. In short, an excellent coach.
Vice President, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- “Because of your efforts, we successfully completed Phase One of our Fan M*A*G*I*C program at Shea Stadium …thank you for your enthusiasm and expertise.”
Director of Marketing, New York Mets
- perform at a higher level than their counterparts and competitors.
- achieve both personal and professional growth, which leads to growth for their organizations.
- operate with the highest integrity.
- attract enviable talent to their teams and companies.
- enjoy more wins, and share successes graciously.
Read examples of why we were hired, how we helped, and what happened as a result of working with us:
Organizational Culture and Values
Board Facilitation/Management Retreats
A Note on CivilityOne of the comments about President Bush 41 in this week of memorializing his legacy was not to mistake civility
Do You have an “A Team”?What kind of standards do you set for the product or service your company produces? Is “good” good enough? Or
A Day of GratitudeThanksgiving is a day of gratitude. It’s a time to pause, reflect, and give thanks for the things that mean
Growing Young LeadersWhat is your organization doing to grow younger professionals into leaders of the future? If your firm doesn’t have an
When the Pressure Is On…There are periods in all organizations when priorities collide and pressure escalates. People react to stress in different ways, and
I’m Good at My Job, But My Job’s Not That GoodSomeone made this comment during a meeting and I was struck by its honesty. It didn’t take much further thought
Do you think of yourself as a leader?
Leadership starts with a mindset, not a title. Leaders influence. They share keen insight. They command respect without demanding it. Leaders inspire achievement of successful outcomes, whether leading people, projects, or processes. You’ll relate to the real-world vignettes in this book as they represent typical challenges leaders face as they navigate the wilds of the workplace.
Leadership Reflections is an unusual volume that should be on the desktop of every manager and leader, particularly in a corporate environment, but it would be helpful in any situation. -Manhattan Book Review
Meet The Team
Dr. Lisa Aldisert Founder / CEO
Dr. Lisa M. Aldisert is an internationally recognized business advisor, trend expert, speaker and author. She is president of Pharos Alliance Inc., an executive advisory firm specializing in strategic planning, organizational and leadership development for entrepreneurial organizations.
Nichole MacDowell PR Director
Nichole manages our public relations, placing Lisa's thought leadership in the media, and coordinating all of our communications efforts. She has spent her entire career in the PR arena and loves building relationships.
Laura Shell Digital Media Manager
Laura is a talented Digital Media Manager who takes care of our website, streamlines social media posting, and helps out with all things digital. She has a background in graphic design, fashion design and illustration.