- The difference was dramatic. [The participants] utilized what they learned and created a striking contrast to those who didn’t attend the training.
Senior Manager, 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Once again, you delivered an outstanding presentation…you have helped all of our attendees move one step closer to meeting and exceeding their business goals.
CEO, TTI Performance Systems
- I found your practical approaches and straightforward style to be extremely effective and beneficial.
Director, International Tax Services, Ernst & Young
- Lisa is intelligent, funny, highly empathetic, and hard-nosed when she needs to be. In short, an excellent coach.
Vice President, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- “Because of your efforts, we successfully completed Phase One of our Fan M*A*G*I*C program at Shea Stadium …thank you for your enthusiasm and expertise.”
Director of Marketing, New York Mets
- perform at a higher level than their counterparts and competitors.
- achieve both personal and professional growth, which leads to growth for their organizations.
- operate with the highest integrity.
- attract enviable talent to their teams and companies.
- enjoy more wins, and share successes graciously.
Read examples of why we were hired, how we helped, and what happened as a result of working with us:
Organizational Culture and Values
Board Facilitation/Management Retreats
Good Old-Fashioned DialogueHow do you engage your people to be more involved in their work? The old cliché about the carrot and
Can You Recognize Emotional Labor?A recent article in The Washington Post discussed the concept of emotional labor. This is described as “the work someone
Are You Prepared for Succession?This topic has come up with clients several times in the past few weeks. For example, one executive who is
Laser FocusI received some great comments on last week’s column on “Think Time.” Although it’s a relatively simple concept, it isn’t
A Little Think Time Goes a Long WayMy executive clients bemoan the fact that they “can’t get anything done” during the business day, and in fact, “the
Don’t Manage by Telepathy!A recurring management theme is leaders who assume that their people know what’s on their minds. I call this “managing
Do you think of yourself as a leader?
Leadership starts with a mindset, not a title. Leaders influence. They share keen insight. They command respect without demanding it. Leaders inspire achievement of successful outcomes, whether leading people, projects, or processes. You’ll relate to the real-world vignettes in this book as they represent typical challenges leaders face as they navigate the wilds of the workplace.
Leadership Reflections is an unusual volume that should be on the desktop of every manager and leader, particularly in a corporate environment, but it would be helpful in any situation. -Manhattan Book Review
Meet The Team
Dr. Lisa Aldisert Founder / CEO
Dr. Lisa M. Aldisert is an internationally recognized business advisor, trend expert, speaker and author. She is president of Pharos Alliance Inc., an executive advisory firm specializing in strategic planning, organizational and leadership development for entrepreneurial organizations.
Nichole MacDowell PR Director
Nichole manages our public relations, placing Lisa's thought leadership in the media, and coordinating all of our communications efforts. She has spent her entire career in the PR arena and loves building relationships.
Laura Shell Digital Media Manager
Laura is a talented Digital Media Manager who takes care of our website, streamlines social media posting, and helps out with all things digital. She has a background in graphic design, fashion design and illustration.